Doing Business in the Palestinian Territories
U.S. diplomatic missions overseas are committed to supporting U.S. companies as they begin to export or increase existing exports abroad. You will find here resources to help you understand the Palestinian market as an export destination and some suggestions for getting started.
Assistance is available from the U.S. Commercial Service West Bank and Gaza.
- Read the U.S. Department of State’s latest Investment Climate Statement on the West Bank and Gaza. Visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s website and the U.S. Commercial Service West Bank website to get an overview of the economic conditions and opportunities. For additional information on the market, view the West Bank/Gaza Country Commercial Guide.
- Contact your local U.S. Export Assistance Center for advice and support on exporting to the West Bank and Gaza. Contact a Trade Specialist near you.
- Contact business support organizations in your target market, such as the Palestinian American Chamber of Commerce and the Palestinian Trade Center (PalTrade), and the Palestinian Shippers’ Council.
- Make use of business matchmaking services available through the U.S. Commercial Service.
- Contact your local Small Business Development Center. Starting a business can be a challenge, but there is help for you in your area. Small Business Development Carriers are partnerships primarily between the government and colleges/universities administered by the Small Business Administration and aims at giving educational services for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.